Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Almost There ... So Nervous!

With 5 days of pure painting, lack of food and sleepless nights and then another week of more cleaning, I must say my condo is looking quite nice now. I was finally able to make everything look like it did just before the party started on New Year's Day. LOL! I was lucky enough to pick up a love seat today (after days and days of furniture shopping) and it'll be delivered tomorrow! Yes! I was really hoping I wouldn't have to order that expensive love seat from Ikea. Kakaka~~ Everything that happened since Christmas Eve just seems like a blur now: packing, de-cluttering, more packing, countless trips to my Grandparents' place to store my crap, cleaning, the party, painting, not sleeping, more packing and more cleaning...yikes!!!

Just so happened that my neighbour on the 9th floor listed his condo for sale last Thursday, at a price higher than what I would have listed for if I put it on the market last week, and it sold today! Just 5 days!! I'm so nervous just thinking about listing my place and thank God Karen is more than great help! I seriously would not know what the hell to do without her. So fingers crossed that all goes well with the final touches tomorrow night and then my condo goes to market on Thursday!! I sure hope I can get an offer over the weekend like my neighbour...

By the time I gather myself together, I should be able to get back to scrapping my final few days of my Hong Kong trip 2008 (yes, I know) and posting pics of the oyster party.

No comments: