Thursday, January 14, 2010

Listing Goes Live!!

Stayed up the entire night last night getting the finishing touches done for my condo to go to market today. Whew! Everything is ready to go but the more I think of selling it, the more I miss my place already!

It's really surprising what a little bit of staging can do to a suite. Again, I owe Karen big time for staying up all night helping me and of course, couldn't stay sane without 文生!! Poor thing only got 2 hours of sleep.

Everything would have been perfect if Karen and I didn't BOTH get parking tickets. Poopie!!

My suite transformed

Now what would really make things less poopie for me is if I can sell my place within a week and have lots of people go into a bidding war!!!!! Muaaahahahahaha! That would really do it! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

可可 said...

WOW! That's so nice!!!!! I love that Eiffel Towel painting/photo and how it looks with your dining set! Love love love love it.

cb-fob said...

Why thank you 可可!! It belongs to my friend...mind you, a lot of things in that suite belong to my friend, LOL! It's from Ikea, very easy to put together and hang gar!

Wait til I put up the framed pics in the bedroom and bathroom....I'll post those pics too...

細V said...

Wow.. what a big difference!!! amazing how much de-cluttering, paint and furniture can transform your house!