Friday, May 8, 2009

Not a crank caller afterall?

So in the last few days I've been convinced that I was the target of a crank caller. However, I just received a call from a totally different number (also visible from call display) and an older man this time:

~ 1:03pm ~
M: Hi, I'm calling about the ad you have in the Sun
J: What ad is this?!?
M: Yes, the ad from the Toronto Sun
J: Yes I know, what ad is this?
M: (pause)
J: What is the ad about?
M: (hesitates) Adult Entertainment
J: Okay, someone's gonna have to call the Sun and let them know they've printed the wrong number!!!
M: Oh, I'm so sorry sweetie... bye bye

The man was pleasant enough on the phone. Unless people have absolutely NOTHING to do with their lives than to crank call people and get others to crank call the same person, I'm convinced that those calls were truly in response to this "adult entertainment" ad. Now I'd like to find out what this ad says and call the Sun to complain!!!

PS: 可可 I believe that you are correct ;)

No comments: