zero items.
I'm such a retard. This month has slowed down work-wise; the only major thing was a tedious 2.5 day conference that I had to work a few weeks ago and otherwise, just normal daily happenings. Hmm... so besides taking life one day at a time, nothing has really happened. Literally. LOL~
Then I started cleaning, then de-cluttering, then touch up painting, then cleaning some more, then income taxes -_-", and then guess what? More cleaning!! Now I can truly say: I - HATE - CLEANING!!!!!! I've cleaned so much that all my muscles hurt. Damnit! Honestly, I absolutely ADORE a clean and minimalist lifestyle. I get so happy walking into a clean and tidy home. Which means I really need to get rid of crap that I don't need. Like around 15 years of Food and Drink magazine?? They are so freaking heavy.
**********
CLM's been a funny guy lately. He's been very particular on certain things depending on his mood, which can change so quickly you won't know what hit you. Some popular quotes:
- Cur Cur B 唔坐過0的唔俾0的位婆婆坐!
- Cur Cur B 唔同媽媽 "hihi" 唔錫淡媽媽!
- Cur Cur B 唔睬爹爹,睬婆婆!
- Cur Cur B 唔影相,第日冇相相睇!(and while he knows that, he still won't let me take photos of him)
The cuteness continues to just before bedtime, when we do his nightly ritual:
Me: Cur Cur B 今晚想聽咩歌呀?The order is obviously mixed up but CLM is very particular to have to listen to his “牙牙歌”, “打開蚊帳” and “大笨象會跳舞” while brushing his teeth, then he kisses my teddy bear good night and afterwards he gets his 奶奶 ja. What a little bugger, lol~~
Cur: 聽“牙牙歌” (刷牙歌)
Me: 跟住呢?
Cur: 跟住我0地聽“牙牙歌”, 之後覺覺豬,之後刷牙牙,之後換 penpen (diaper), 之後奶奶 ja!!!
**********
On another note, I think I've found my dream pair of shoes! I've been looking to replace my crummy, worn out, 14 year old pair of Nike Shox for the longest time but haven't been able to find anything that I liked. Mui sent me a link to Nike's custom Shox page and I custom-built the pair that I really want to have!! Totally didn't expect to be able to do something like this. Now I just have to order it.
![]() |
| My dream pair of Shox: Black Leather, purple accents. LOOOOOVE! |



1 comment:
Seeing how you wore your shoes for 14 years because you haven't found another pair that you like, I wonder where Cur Cur B got his "opinions and determination" from... :D Smart Cur Cur B to be able to voice what he wants too! Good job!!
Post a Comment