Monday, February 17, 2014

MIA Again?!?

Yes!  I'm MIA again...

December was a whirlwind of cold weather, storms, lost power, parties, food, baking marathons, CLM milestones, Jumping Clay and general Christmassy things that I need to catch up documenting.

January went just as quickly as it came with more cold weather, post holiday syndrome, UV2 office moving, CNY celebrations and promos that lapsed into February.  CLM turned TWO!  and OMG, he's now a "pre-schooler" and no longer a "toddler".  Where the heck did the time go?!?  Made myself a "new year resolution" of going to sleep before midnight.

February is half over with more work related busies, UV2 catered radio remotes, working seven days a week, three new sites opening up before the end of the month, 太上文生's visit, and more CLM funnies.

Once again, I find myself falling behind on P365.  Of course, sleeping earlier means less time to scrap.  I told myself I'm only doing two layouts per month but guess what?  I'm three layouts behind (ie, I haven't started).  Sigh........

Up ahead:  tax season, more non-stop working, finish Jumping Clay project that I started a month ago, SCRAP SCRAP SCRAP, service the Roomba (again), maybe a DIY project if I feel like it, stick to my new year resolution...

Off to bed.  Now.

No comments: