Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Me Time

Work continues to be crazy as we prepare for the Urban Towns at Bayview & Briggs opening and the phone calls just keep on coming in for UV1.  Occupancy issues, sigh... this is Richmond/Rosewood all over again!

For the last few days, I've been having trouble falling asleep before 4am and that's sans caffeine.  Which probably means I'm just really wired from the day's work and can't doze off despite being exhausted.  Me, the adrenaline junkie, aiya~  So I told myself I'm going to unwind tonight and do something for myself after CLM goes off to bed.  In no particular order, I wanted to do up a long overdue scrapbook page; start making a photo calendar for the grandmas for Christmas; try to fix my three MS mice; bake a cheesecake (I was going to do that when CLM was 7 months.  AND... he is now 20 months...poo).  Well, since CLM didn't head off to bed until midnight, I just managed to look up how to fix the mice (yay, the internet) and did one whole page!  Hoot!  Feels good to get something accomplished.  I can't believe a simple page like this took almost 3 hours to do.  Must be getting rusty!

Doot 嘴-ing with Cur Cur B

Knock on wood, CLM has now FINALLY started sleeping through the night.  He has been consistently going to bed around 11pm and waking up around 6:45am to 7:30am.  I can finally say "it got better".  He currently has six teeth and I can see the next ones coming in so I guess I should cherish these 7-hour stretches of sleep while they last but of course I have to be wired and can't sleep.  FML.

The little bibibak continues to test my patience daily with his new-found interest of lugging out all my bottles of Tide and lining them up nicely along the window sill.  Where he gets the energy I have no idea.  Well, to prove he is no match for mammie, I hid all the bottles.  I'm so mean, lol.  Will do an update on his recent development when I have more energy/time.  Since it's now after 3:30am and I have officially screwed myself over sleep-wise for the third night in a row.

Off to bed, my dear.  Now.  Please.

1 comment:

可可 said...

That was still quite an aggressive list of items to do at night for unwinding. I would have just gotten a glass of red wine and cheese, and be a couch potato. :)

Love the scrap page though, and love the photos! And congrats that you are finally getting CLM to sleep longer. (I guess you aren't getting that much more if you sleep at 4am, and if he wakes up at 7am...)