Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Happy Ten Months!

Curtasee is ten months today!  Wow, time flies!  and for once, I didn't get an earful from the pediatrician about his poor sleeping habits.  Yay!  My dear CLM now weighs 20lb 10oz, currently between the 25th and 50th percentiles, meaning his weight gain was a little better (but still room for improvement, lol) since his last appointment 2 months ago. His sleeping habits have gotten a little bit better as he slept for 3 nights in a row until 6am!  Mind you, bedtime got delayed until midnight but still, sleeping through is sleeping through.  Yay!  Last night, CLM only stirred a bit at about 1am but slept right until 7am!  I sure hope I'm not jinxing it!

This week, CLM learned how to make funny faces.  He's sooo cute when he scrunches up his face and squeeze his eyes shut.  I wanna *meet meet meet* him!

Photobucket
* Pinch pinch *

I think last week we had the final few days of nice weather.  It was warm, sunny and just beautiful!  I took CLM to visit my boyfriend Angelo at the Shiu Pong site at Yonge and Finch.  I miss him!  It's been so long since we last saw each other.  He was so surprised to see CLM.  LOL~!

No comments: