CLM's sleep has regulated a bit this week. The week before was brutal! Mind you, regulated means back to two wakings a night. Trust me, I'm thankful already, LOL~! The drooling has subsided a teeny tiny bit so I guess the teething has slowed down somewhat as well. He's been pretty "talkative" lately and has started jabbering on and on sometimes, so cute! Every morning now, first thing, he cracks the biggest smile at me. Aaaaahhhhhh, my heart melts every time! Even with my eyes half closed! Did I ever mention that I love him to bits and bits and bits??? 文生 is finally not a "stranger" to CLM anymore as he's finally comfortable being around him and not bawling for mammie. Such a sweetie pie, that CLM.
Mike has given us some truffle oil and I've finally found time (and efforts) to make some pasta to drizzle some on. Sooooo yummy......
Check out that sweet smile from Curtasee! Totally made my day! and the next day, and the day after ...
Chestnuts, avocado pits, tissue, grapes, empty boxes, vitamin bottles, rubber ducky (aka gaep gaep) - the list of CLM distractions goes on ...
I received the Greenpark Christmas Gala invitation last week which means the end of the year is near! Geez, I still can't believe how quickly the year flew by. CLM will be ten months in 10 days... already! Only six more weeks to the new year (and a successful year for P365). I wonder if I'm going to keep up with it next year?




2 comments:
I love that 11/14 pic so much!
me too!!!!
Post a Comment