Monday, October 22, 2012

Sushi-less

Those who know me well know I'm a crazy sushi fan.  I'm very particular with my fish and won't just go anywhere to satisfy my cravings.  Somehow I've been pretty unlucky lately that whenever I feel like having my sashimi fix from Taro's that it's ALWAYS CLOSED.  Meaning, I've only thought of having sushi on Sundays and Mondays when they happen to be closed.  So on Saturday, I thought I was ahead of the game and yet nope, they're closed for the week.  Just my luck.  No sushi for me!  :(  The cheapie Korean-owned sashimi platter from last Sunday obviously didn't do anything for me... sigh.  Instead, plastered on the door of the pitch-dark Taro's was a poster advertising 和食祭り on November 12.  OMG, I soooo wanna go!  $150 a head though, but so tempting nonetheless.

Photobucket
Week 42 is on time baby!

Last week CLM had another three nights worth of constant wakings (what's new?), a couple of days of super fussiness and then two days of being an absolute angel.  Every day is a new surprise with him, LOL.  Today, he's discovered that if he kept banging his back against the back of the highchair that he can move it across the floor.  I don't have a single clue how he figured that one out but he did.  I wonder if he can magically "figure out" that he could sleep through the night?

No comments: