Thursday, October 18, 2012

Someone's Got a New Do!

CLM got his first haircut today!  I've been putting off giving him his much needed haircut because I wanted to make sure I could properly document it as well as save his little strands.  I'm glad Mom did the honour of giving him his new do because I don't think I would have done a better job, haha.  Took her all of five minutes.  Maybe even less.  Even with CLM flailing his arms and tossing the combs.  What a pro.  =)

 Finally!  No more bangs poking Curtasee's eyes!  I'm such a horrible mom, lol.

CLM's been really clingy in the past couple of weeks.  It's gotten to a point where I can't even turn away to grab a drink of water without him wailing for attention.  Not to mention the last few nights of hourly wakings... aiya... one step forward, three steps back.  Sigh.

No comments: