Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sleepless... Again?!

冇得瞓.  講完.

Okay fine, elaborate: since Faye's bbq on Saturday, for 3 full nights, CLM woke up at 3am and refused to go back to sleep until ... God knows when because by 6am I've had it with him and threw him out to 文生.  Definitely played with my EQ (or lack of) that one!  No sleep for me = GROUCHY.

I have a feeling (or I'm hoping) this sudden fussiness and sleeplessness and lack of interest in nursing is due to teething since CLM's constantly drooling like an open faucet.  Poor dude's face is so scratched up already and he still pokes his eyes and rip his ears, pulls his hair when he's upset.  Silly llama.

 Photobucket 
What a busy week!

Last week was definitely a busy one as I had to run around town for errands on Sunday, downtown Tuesday and Wednesday for meetings/errands/seminars, Grandfather's birthday dinner on Thursday, then got sick, Sandra's farewell bbq at Faye's on Saturday, then sleepless CLM... sigh... a whirlwind of activity in a short week.  I didn't manage to finish the page until last night!  Hence I can't say I'm totally satisfied with how it turned out.  But at least it's done.  And still on track.

So in the blink of an eye, Sandra's back in HK.  What ever happened to the last four weeks?  Time is flying by a little too quickly for my liking.  And where did this week go?  It's Thursday tomorrow already... aiya!

No comments: