All we could do was laugh it off. I'm so glad I was in a good mood that day, otherwise all that crap would have literally hit the fan. LOL~! After two baths for CLM, 文生 and I took turns cleaning ourselves up. What a hilarious yet nasty experience.
CLM is full of 屎屎 stories. Lately, for some odd and weird reason, he started having the need to 爆屎渠 (and I do mean it, it's a LOT and it's REALLY NASTY) at 4am. Yup, four in the morning. When he should be sleeping! He'd wake up, fuss, get me confused since I have no idea why he'd be fussing, then quietly goes without letting me know! Of course until it's too late and leakage happened already. Sigh... A few nights ago, I got smart and paid attention to the little tiny hints despite being half asleep. I noticed CLM's stomach poof up a little bit and so I reached over to his bum and felt the gentlest little tiny vibration. As soon as he let it out, he immediately stopped crying, turned over onto my bed and fell asleep! 吹漲! Being the good mother that I am, I HAD to change him even if it meant I'm going to risk waking him up. Just when I thought the little vibration was something small... yep, he 爆屎渠'd. So quiet, so civilized. Definitely living up to his name. Good Curtasee! (Well, what else can I say?? LOL!) Good as long as you don't pull another one of them Curtasee 屎手拍娘面...
This page was done on Sunday, just too lazy to post it! Really!
Saturday was 八兔兄's cow one party and CLM had a chance to test ride Evan's high chair! He liked it so much that we went out to get one for him the very next day. Talk about spoiling him, lol. Well, that or we'd have to hold him all the time since he had no where to sit anymore, hahaha~
Sometimes I do wonder where my mom comes up with such funny things to say to CLM. I can truly see how happy she is and how much she's enjoying taking care of him. So CLM is still not a very good napper and since he's so nosy all the time, it makes things worse because he's fighting himself to stay awake. I literally LOL'd when my mom commented: 「都唔知點解佢咁眼瞓都唔瞓覺. 傻豹咁嘅眼都仲要死撐」. She meant this:
So 貼切!




No comments:
Post a Comment