Monday, June 11, 2012

This Boy Just Won't Sleep!

For some odd reason, CLM doesn't really like sleeping!  He doesn't sleep for the night until at least 9pm and wakes up for sure by 7am (less than 10 hours at night with two feedings in between) and only naps for about 2 hours max in aggregate during the day!  I thought what all babies did was eat, poop and sleep!  Not this one!  Heh!  Wow, and hell breaks loose when he's sleepy and can't fall asleep...

I'm starting to notice that CLM will look carefully at who's around him now but he'll still go to whomever when he's not fussy.  Just like on Sunday, when he practically got carried into the kitchen at Owl of Minerva, LOL~!

Photobucket
Week 23 equally dominated by CLM and the Keurig, aiya~!
Zio Adrian says Curtasee's cheeks look like he's smuggling golf balls, LOL!

Wednesday was a special day for 文生 (again) as he was convocated to his MFin!  Congrats!  No more classes, no more assignments, no more exams.  Yay!

Despite not being a coffee drinker, I have this new found fascination with Keurig machines so I went out and got one (it was on sale, couldn't resist!).  Fresh, different flavoured, single cups of coffees can now be had in my household.  Now I want to learn how to pour latte art!  Well, first I gotta get myself a milk frother... and then someone to drink the lattes.

1 comment:

可可 said...

Woohoo! Congrats to Mr. Man. We need to get together. I miss CLM!