Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sanitary Canal Blasting (ie 爆屎渠)

Aiya CLM, 點解你成日爆屎渠呢?

This weekend, Mar Mar took some well-deserved "time off" and went to Washington for hanami (花見) so that meant I was left alone with CLM...all...to...myself... OMG, as if he knew his 婆婆 was away or something. On Friday night, he first threw up all over himself and soaked through my jeans, underwear and the sofa. Then he cried non-stop from 11pm all through till 6am! It was absolutely brutal. Thank God things "got better" Saturday and Sunday nights (got 3 hours straight, which is now a Godsend for me). I'm so glad mom is home now! I guess CLM's welcome home present for 婆婆 was yet another grand vomit episode (soaked through his clothes AND the carseat, leaking all the way down to the base) and when we got home, a BIG diaper blowout! Right before 白豬 time (our codename for bath time, lol). Since we already took him off the probiotic, I don't understand why he poops such big messes...aiya...not even a size 3 diaper could hold all that poop.

Hence 爆屎渠.

Now, I have laundry to do, a car seat to clean and taxes to finish off...damn it.

Photobucket
Good thing this was done a few days ago... so at least I'm still up-to-date!

No comments: