Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pull a 180, Why Don't We?

Hmm, weird.  This past week, CLM managed to give me 2 nights of 4 hours sleep, then reverted to waking up every 2.5-3 hours again, then gave me 6 hours last night!  Talk about roller coaster sleep habits...sheesh.  Then again, he fussed so much last night he must have overtired himself.

Speaking of roller coasters, I can't figure out this weather of ours.  Twenties one day, single digits the next, then SNOW?!?  Yah, no.

文生's dad came to visit for a couple of weeks and brought over お菓子 and くじら from Japan!  Ooooh, how I miss JP!  I can't say the same about the whale though.  I can still remember the beefy texture and fishy taste from 6+ years ago when mui and I went to Osaka.  Bleh.

I've been frequenting Broadon quite a bit lately (so it seems) and today, I couldn't help but pick up a couple of scripts to fill.  Oh, how it brought back so many memories :D yet it reminds me of how long it's been since I've left because I have no clue what the new drugs are for, LOL.

and for the first time ever, I was tested for farsightedness.  Meaning, well yes, I'm getting old :(


Photobucket
Yet another CLM dominated page, aiya~
sek sek!

No comments: