Finally the weather is looking promising! Not that I'm complaining about the mild winter we've had so far. Kinda makes me feel sucky putting on my snow tires this winter since I've probably benefit from them for all of 0.12 snow storms, lol~
With temperatures in the double digits last Wednesday (and all of this coming week, yay!), I went out of course with a lighter jacket. Well, then I caught a cold :( bringing me a dripping faucet that still hasn't totally gone away. CLM, on the other hand, is just pooping and peeing like normal :p I lie, he's been pooping more. Like three diaper blowouts kinda more. Once a day for the last three days. At least they all happened at about the same time each day so by yesterday, the blowout was totally at its minimum. Sheesh.
On the other hand (and I must knock on wood while saying this), CLM's been sleeping longer intervals at night. OMG, two full hours between feeds. GODSEND!! As crazy as this may sound, I'm actually really happy that I get to sleep longer than one-hour intervals.
Which means, I should really take advantage of it.......and sleep........like now.
#123 Stairway to Mountain
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment