...and so I jinxed it! Sigh... CLM 做乜咁醒瞓?!? So much for sleeping longer intervals. That lasted all of two days. Sigh, better than nothing I guess.
Today was a really off day for CLM. First off, he learned how to scream at the top of his lungs. For some odd reason, his rem sleep is really disturbed, so he's constantly waking himself up like every five minutes (making me have to sit at the side of his crib just to pat him to back to sleep until he reaches deep sleep, otherwise he'd just start screaming and fully wakes up). To top things off, mom took a day off so I didn't even get to eat, let alone nap. POOPIE!!
I managed to enjoy most of the nice weather in the last few days but today was so foggy and gloomy! Just added to all the misery...sigh... On another (happier) note, I got to exchange three cases of size 1 diapers at Walmart since CLM outgrew them this week. Yes, exchanging diapers is a happy thing. *facepalm I'm... that... pathetic.
At least I'm up to date on P365. I'm actually surprised that I'm still on top of it. Although, I knew it was going to be CLM dominated, I'm enjoying scrapping the everyday photos. Something to keep me sane I guess.
#123 Stairway to Mountain
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment