Monday, February 20, 2012

Lost It

That's right, I lost it today and screamed at CLM. Not that he knows why I'm upset nor does he know the tantrum was directed at him. He has been up since 11am and haven't slept more than half hour in aggregate since. The condo's a mess, I'm a hungry mess (didn't even get to brush my teeth until 2pm), got attacked by a bag of frozen shrimp that left a piece of their tail in my thumb, and no one was home. At the sacrifice of a cutting board, a dent in my living room floor and the expense of some long due to go into the garbage snacks, I finally calmed down long enough to remove the shrimp tail splinter, do laundry and take care of the poo infused towels that started off my miserable day.

I still need to eat my first real meal today and it's almost 7pm. The entire time CLM's declaring his presence by wailing at the top of his lungs. Oh, what a fml kind of day...

1 comment:

可可 said...

Never easy to be home alone with a baby. I will bring you another special bbt treat next weekend. :) Add oil add oil. Vent you can on the blogger world, it's one of the best way to keep us sane. And remember, tomorrow WILL be a better day.

(Evan woke up every 2 hours last nigh too :( Our little babies must have shared some secrets of how to drive their mommies crazy.)