Saturday, February 18, 2012

Catch Up Time

This week had me on an emotional roller coaster. CLM's on and off fussiness, diaper mishaps, being stuck at home (and amongst other things), brought me more than just tears. BUT! Nothing good food can't cure! To calm my raging hormones, I got caught up with much of what I missed in the last nine months! Besides going out for fresh air, I got to have 蝦腸, uni, rose bbt with jasmine 茶凍, Maine shrimp, salmon sashimi, blue steak, prosciutto, wine, lobster, more uni and more uni OH MY!!

Not to mention, I nursed CLM for the first time outside of home (in the Diana's Seafood parking lot, LOL and then again today in the Shangri La lobby) and it was semi successful.

I still can't figure out whether colic is the culprit in CLM's fussiness (or I'm in denial) and why he just won't sleep during the day...

Photobucket

Good thing I still got some me time in to finish Week 7! Caught up! やった!

No comments: