Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Weekend Road Trip

Photobucket

Last weekend saw 文生 and I on a last minute road trip to Montreal. It was really fun and relaxing as we only walked around town, stopped at whatever or wherever to eat and just didn't make plans. We had our caricatures drawn by a street vendor and it looks really cool! I haven't had one done in AGES and apparently it's 文生's first time. I think the last one I had done (and my first) was 2001 or something in Quebec City.

We had smoked meat at Schwartz's (of course) and also at Dunn's. Man, no comparison!! I still didn't get to try Au Pied de Cochon because well, we didn't have reservations. =( poo! Second time I got turned away....sigh... I have absolutely no luck with that place!

I loved how our hotel delivered our breakfast every morning in a basket to our room. It was great! Breaky in bed, TVB on the flat screen TV (yep, I brought along my hdmi cable). Had a splendid time!

No comments: