Monday, April 25, 2011

Super Trio Charity Master 超級慈善獎門人

上個禮拜四同美珊去到超遠嘅 Brampton Powerade Centre 睇 『超級慈善獎門人』. 當晚除咗獎門人曾志偉獎、獎老金剛、江欣燕同Otto之外,還有我的至愛三哥苗僑偉!! 我喳車喳成個鍾去到咁遠都係為咗睇佢!! Well, then again, 仲有戚美珍、黃日華、商天娥、米雪、湯盈盈、騰麗名、梁靖琪、梁烈唯 (唯唯!) and then the bunch I didn't really care to see: 周秀娜、Alin、Hotcha、賈曉晨、徐偉棟 and 食神林澄光.

8:30pm 開 show

超級無敵啜乒乓 - yep, that's me :D 獎門人 looks amused.

Upon getting up on stage, I had made eye contact with 唯唯梁烈唯 so when 曾志偉 asked who I wanted to pair up with, he actually thought I was going to pick him! Oops~ When I told 獎門人 I wanted to pair with 黃日華, he was like: 「佢年紀大你好多喎!!」 Hahaha!! He's my 郭大俠 man!!

So playful~ 嘻嘻!

OMG OMG OMG ~~*Swoon*

Most of the activities involved the various artists singing and yes, EVERYONE sang. Just before 黃日華's turn to sing 『中國人』, they were playing 人肉 Hoolahoop. At first, NO ONE wanted to play. 湯盈盈 even had to drag her brother up on stage. The guys who volunteered thought they could toss 周秀娜 around (*rolls eyes). Well, after a few rounds of female body swinging, 曾志偉 put 黃日華 on the spot and said: 「不如搵番頭先嗰位觀眾來同華哥玩喇!!」 GLADLY!!

Again, 獎門人 looks super amused.

同 Stone Sir 玩人肉 hoolahoops = 爽!

Getting old eh?

Ah Miu!!! *faints*

Sexy 唯唯!

Needless to say, I had tons of fun! So glad Meishan brought her bro's camera as my lens didn't zoom enough despite us being in row 7 from the front. Just a little pissed that they skimped me out on my prizes!!! -_-""

1 comment:

可可 said...

黃日華 and 苗僑偉!!!!!!! I saw your pic on fb, and thought you were hugging a wax figure or something. Can't believe it's the actual 黃日華!!! Seems like a pretty big show with so many stars.