Sigh...

I've been wanting to get the Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant since before it came out several months ago. Not being able to justify spending an additional $30 a month for data was basically the only thing that was holding me back. Lately, seeing 6 of my 8 co-workers with iPhone 4's, I started thinking about the sleek and sexy rival of the Vibrant too. Of course, by this time stupid Bell had already discontinued their 6GB data plan and for $25 you can only get a measly 500MB. Now I really want the Samsung, only to find out they won't let me upgrade until next year! Doh! >.<
I thought I'd satisfy my 購買欲 by getting the best of both worlds: iPod Touch 32GB for now and then SGS later next year when it's time to upgrade. Somehow, after making the $360 purchase, I don't exactly feel excited. Maybe it's the Apple Store restocking fee that's turning me off. Sigh... the big question now is: to keep, or not to keep? Haven't even taken it out of the box yet.
1 comment:
return and refund
Post a Comment