Working marathon that is.
Day 1 - 11am to 11pm (12hrs)
Day 2 - 11am to 1am (14hrs)
Day 3 will hopefully be no longer than 14 hours... but the days will only get longer starting with Day 4.
Here's to a new condo opening, haha~!
On another note, I'm glad I came home before the light show came on. Wobbling street lamps aren't exactly my kinda thing, ya know? Especially since you have to have it as a combo: lions and dingos coming down in sheets, wobbling street lamps, laser light show, flying cows... well not quite the cows but it sure looked like it could have picked up a few of them! I was pretty fascinated (and happy) at the fact that I'm in the comfort of my home watching this show when I noticed a small leak in the balcony door (crap!) and then a power surge that shut down my comp (doh!). I'm kinda glad it's over.
#123 Stairway to Mountain
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment