- April 1st - 9am movers show up and load about 90% of my stuff into their truck. What happened to the last 10%? Well, I didn't have enough boxes so...
- 1pm - finally done unloading things into my new suite, which was clean. Now it's all dusty again.
- Running on only 2 hours of sleep, quickly grabbed some junk for lunch known as McD's and went back to to Northtown for more packing. Multiply and repeat about 1273153 times over the next 3 days.
- April 2nd - Mui's birthday - Happy Birthday Mui!
- Rogers came to hook up internet. Found that one outlet was 裝假狗 and obviously doesn't work...somewhat pissed.
- Realized towel bar that I bought is too long... need to return :( pissed^2
- Pulled out fridge to plug in and noticed it's dented... pissed^3
- Dishwasher sucks and drips water...pissed^4
- Washer doesn't work so can't do laundry...pissed^5
- Showered in the dark since I have no lights in the bathroom
- Unpacked some more until 5:30am...slept til 8am
- April 3rd - Blinds installed at 9am...yay, blinds! Boo 'cause there goes $2K+
- Replacement stove came since original stove was scratched. They noticed the new stove door was SHATTERED after they took out the old one and had the nerve to ask me if I wanted to keep the "new" one. Pissed^283746 now...
- Went to Kitchen Stuff Plus to exchange the towel bar. After what seem like forever, they finally told me I have to pay full price for the shorter one, and return the longer one at a discount...WTF?!?! THEN with my luck, the shorter one is out of stock. I stormed out.
- Finally moved the last of the things out of Northtown (stuff in the fridge)
- April 4th - finally got more sleep...6 hours
- Upset that nothing was open on Easter Sunday
- Went back to Northtown to do laundry
- April 5th - finalized paperwork at lawyer's office only to find out RBC screwed up my mortgage renewal and stuck me in a 6.15% rate instead of my renewal rate of 2.95%!!! After 5 phone calls and a visit to a branch, they basically told me I'm SOL. What's with my luck?!?!?!
Well, this is it! Bye bye Northtown....sobs..... If my eyes aren't so dry from the lack of sleep, I'd be crying seeing my first condo go, but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess. Hopefully things will only look better from here.... not to mention I gotta get all that crap sorted out with appliances/fixtures. Now that I've been under the storm clouds for a few days, where's my sunshine??


No comments:
Post a Comment