Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ten Months Late

Summing up the last few days of 2009, I figure I'm going to be pretty screwed up trying to organize my life including cleaning and painting the condo, preparing for the 9th annual Oyster/Sushi party, attending a few get-togethers and amongst other things, still find time to finish scrapping my Hong Kong trip from last year. I finished a few pages as early as ten months ago and decided not to post them until I have the entire trip scrapped, but it seems like I've come across minor difficulties. I am still 5 full pages away from finishing and have 2 others to wrap up the journalling for. Then I chase 細V for the 序 and I will have a full book to print. Wait, I forgot about the covers...doh!

So, I suppose I will start posting them gradually starting now. Since I'm anal about being chronologically accurate, start looking here.

1 comment:

細V said...

I promise the 序 will be completed before you print.. :D