
9:27am (YYZ, on plane)
Wow! What a morning! After an entire sleepless night, 文生 and I left home at 7:50am and made it to Terminal 3 in 20 minutes. Eastbound traffic was completely stopped on the 401 due to some multi-trailer accident. Since Peggy and Vikki made it to the airport before us, they found out that there was room on an earlier flight and decided to take it. When we got to Pearson, we managed to catch the same flight! Whew! We flew by the check-in process, customs, bag check, and rushed to the gate just as the final passengers were boarding. I don't know how, but I managed to cut myself. I didn't even realize it until it started hurting. By then the blood was drying already. LOL!! OMG, I'm so tired! I'm about to pass out soon. -_-" (9:39am)
2:40pm (EWR, on plane)
OMG! What a horrendous ride to Newark! Almost barfed on the nasty roller coaster plane ride. Good thing the ride was short. We arrived at Newark at 11:07am and sat around eating nasty McD's until boarding time at 2:20pm. JM 們, we're on board enroute to HK!! It's currently pouring outside but hopefully it won't affect our take off time. HK seafood here we come! I can't wait for the 許留山 drinks, 龜苓膏, 雞蛋仔, etc. I can't believe it's already been 2 months since my last visit to HK. I am so looking forward to Taiwan. Hopefully this plane ride will be better. (2:57pm)
6:14pm (during flight)
Our flight was supposed to depart at 3:00pm but at 3:40pm, we were still there at the gate. -_-" Something about communication problems. For some reason, we're travelling east across the Atlantic instead of heading west towards the International Date Line like I'm used to. So I slept until about 5:00pm when the flight attendants came by with hot towels. Shortly after, dinner was served which consisted of an iceberg lettuce "salad" with 3 puny shrimp, 2 slices of cucumber and a wedge of tomato and lemon. The lettuce was blah. Main course was a beef on steamed rice. Of course the rice was mushy and the beef was overcooked. Still better than cooked salmon I guess. Blech!! There was a grain roll that I barely touched since it was kinda hard and I didn't even open up the triple chocolate brownie. The sound of the name makes my teeth tingle. I watched 2 episodes of Off Pedder and now I'm tired so I think I'll just piggy and take a nap. =p (6:24pm)
Wow! What a morning! After an entire sleepless night, 文生 and I left home at 7:50am and made it to Terminal 3 in 20 minutes. Eastbound traffic was completely stopped on the 401 due to some multi-trailer accident. Since Peggy and Vikki made it to the airport before us, they found out that there was room on an earlier flight and decided to take it. When we got to Pearson, we managed to catch the same flight! Whew! We flew by the check-in process, customs, bag check, and rushed to the gate just as the final passengers were boarding. I don't know how, but I managed to cut myself. I didn't even realize it until it started hurting. By then the blood was drying already. LOL!! OMG, I'm so tired! I'm about to pass out soon. -_-" (9:39am)
2:40pm (EWR, on plane)
OMG! What a horrendous ride to Newark! Almost barfed on the nasty roller coaster plane ride. Good thing the ride was short. We arrived at Newark at 11:07am and sat around eating nasty McD's until boarding time at 2:20pm. JM 們, we're on board enroute to HK!! It's currently pouring outside but hopefully it won't affect our take off time. HK seafood here we come! I can't wait for the 許留山 drinks, 龜苓膏, 雞蛋仔, etc. I can't believe it's already been 2 months since my last visit to HK. I am so looking forward to Taiwan. Hopefully this plane ride will be better. (2:57pm)
6:14pm (during flight)
Our flight was supposed to depart at 3:00pm but at 3:40pm, we were still there at the gate. -_-" Something about communication problems. For some reason, we're travelling east across the Atlantic instead of heading west towards the International Date Line like I'm used to. So I slept until about 5:00pm when the flight attendants came by with hot towels. Shortly after, dinner was served which consisted of an iceberg lettuce "salad" with 3 puny shrimp, 2 slices of cucumber and a wedge of tomato and lemon. The lettuce was blah. Main course was a beef on steamed rice. Of course the rice was mushy and the beef was overcooked. Still better than cooked salmon I guess. Blech!! There was a grain roll that I barely touched since it was kinda hard and I didn't even open up the triple chocolate brownie. The sound of the name makes my teeth tingle. I watched 2 episodes of Off Pedder and now I'm tired so I think I'll just piggy and take a nap. =p (6:24pm)


No comments:
Post a Comment