Monday, April 6, 2009

Snowing in April and a mild taste of Bipolar Disorder

I can't believe it's snowing in April! Well, actually I can LOL! It has obviously happened many times before so it's no surprise this morning when I woke up to slushy roads and spitting freezing rain.

The last few days have been horrid...absolutely dreadful. The weather's been great (of course, up until today) but my mood swings have definitely gotten the better of me:
  • Thursday night I started feeling really irritated and upset
  • Felt better on Friday as I did some online "window-shopping" at the office
  • Distress hit me again on Friday night and stayed up until 5am crying
  • Decided to sleep the ENTIRE Saturday away (17hrs), without even getting up for the bathroom
  • Finally got up at about 11pm and cried some more while smashing my head into my bedroom wall a few times (LOL, it's funny in retrospect, but definitely not so at the time)
  • Felt much better after shoving Haagen Dazs Mango Sorbet down my throat as my breakfast/lunch/dinner/midnight snack for the day
  • Went out on Sunday and was really happy and excited until about 6pm, when I started to get irritated and upset again
  • My mood actually lifted a bit when I watched the season finale of Rupaul's Drag Race and the season premiere of Beautiful Kitchen 2 but I went to sleep pissed off and upset again
I know exactly what's bugging me and I'm perfectly aware that more mood swings are coming my way until I sort things out. Just wish me luck that I will not need psychological help! LOL!

2 comments:

細V said...

嘩你冇嘢嘛??

可可 said...

Aiya.. Are you ok?vi