Since my trip to Florida in 2001, I've started to really believe that our fellow neighbours on the other side of the border are a tad... how would I put it... unintelligent. I recall the conversation I had with a cast member at Disney World, where he claimed TO was a great place to live blah blah blah, and how he remembers
it used to snow in July up here. Now maybe he lived here in the Ice Age, but as far back as I can remember, that hasn't happened. So my response was: "Ya, I left my pet penguin at home and I hope he's okay." I can't remember what his response was but I'm sure there are many out there who still believe we live in igloos and have pet polar bears.
Heard on the radio today that a Texan failed to recognize a dressed down George W. Bush while he was shopping for batteries at a local hardware store. Even funnier is the cashier was able to recognize the former president only
after noticing his embroidered name on his wind blazer. What a joke!
And yes, penguins live in the Southern Hemisphere... but our neighbours are obviously unaware of that.
1 comment:
May be we can wear a shirt that says "George Bush" and they will think we are good old George too. :)
Post a Comment