What a poopie weekend! Well, mostly poopie. In a nutshell, here's the scoop:
- I've lost the crab charm that I got from Osaka that was on my phone strap
- I now have a dent on my bumper from sliding backwards (despite gassing it forward) off a slab of ice and bumping the parked car behind me, and another two "scraping ice" scratches underneath my car
- My hard drive died on me this morning (yes, the fourth one in 2 years!) so now no computer to use at home
- Got two viruses at on my work computer today
The non-poopie counterparts:
- Went K with Andy and Ian again, after something like 11 years since we last went
- Previously backed up mostly what was on the now-dead HDD and recovered 98% of the photos that I put on there last night off my CF card
Makes my Monday even crappier...ai~
No comments:
Post a Comment