Monday, June 23, 2014

Recent Accomplishment

I can proudly say that I have marked another accomplishment (albeit mini, but accomplishment nonetheless) off the 小芬's "handyman-ess" list (if you can even classify that as a word) aka "邊個話要靠男人" list.   I have successfully changed the brake lights on my buggy!  Okay, fine, retarded as it sounds and yes, it was extremely easy, but I did pay $12-15 to my mechanic each time I needed it changed for the last xx years, so for five bucks and ten minutes of my time, I saved $25 (bulbs come in two's).

For the record, this cost me $4.97 at Walmart
Hey, what can I say?  Between finding a place to temporarily stay for the next half year to fussing with the finishes for the townhome to dealing with idiotic morons at work, my life's been crazy to say the least.  So a 10-minute achievement was enough to set a smile on my face and make my evening.

I'm not really looking forward to moving since I'm really missing my condo already but I know the two weeks will just fly right by.  Sigh...  Time to pack soon, but for now I really should sleep, haha.

No comments: