Insomnia from the last week or so prompted me to have a bit of "me" time again so going down my bucket list of things to do, I decided to start on the Christmas presents (plus I don't think I'll ever get to bake that damn cake). At first I was going to do a desktop or a monthly wall photo calendar for the grandmas but after getting some inspiration in the blogosphere, I decided to do a 16x20 framed, poster-type calendar instead.
I spent 2 full insomniac nights putting it together and I'm happy to say I'm pretty thrilled with the resulting product. Although manually typing in each and every day from scratch wasn't exactly my idea of relaxing, seeing the poster come together nicely really gave me a sense of accomplishment. I can't wait to have them printed and then framed and then I can be proud to say I've got my Christmas shopping started!
Just a few finishing touches, final proofreading to make sure I didn't give September 31 days (oops, lol) and off to the printers it'll go. Can't wait to see the framed product!
#123 Stairway to Mountain
11 years ago


1 comment:
What a brilliant idea! Calendar! How come I didn't think about that. Let me look into doing the same. Any screen cap for sneak preview?
Post a Comment