Oh, my lack of sleep... am I ever going to sleep more than 4 hours anymore?!? CLM is a poor sleeper and always has been. I keep telling myself it'll get better, it'll get better but I just don't get how he can function with such little sleep. Not to mention waking up 2-3 times every night still. Sleep through the night? Hell no... Don't even start or attempt talking to me about that unless of course you want me to slap you. LOL~
I've been very hostile toward a lot of people lately, mostly strangers (good thing for 文生 and unfortunately for the "victims") and I blame it all on my lack of sleep. My temper is short to begin with and couple that with 15 months of sleepless nights will definitely release the vicious beast in me!
Last night, CLM didn't want to go to bed despite being completely exhausted. Fussed around, refused to nurse, rolled around in my bed, wanted me to hold him while wanting to play on the floor (?!?!) - yes, it doesn't work!! - and eventually I said F it, left him screaming and for the first time EVER, he managed to fall asleep without me. Kudos to 文生 because I thought CLM wouldn't ever go to him at bedtime. Mind you, he still screamed for a good 15 minutes before falling asleep so I have a feeling he just passed out from exhaustion. That was 2am. FML.
After hanging up all the laundry, made lunch for today, tidied up the kitchen, got ready for bed, and it was 3am already. CLM was up at 5:30am. FML x2.
To make things more interesting, CLM stuck his finger up his nose this morning and must have ruptured the membrane because he got blood EVERYWHERE (yes, it was so bad the word "everywhere" deserves all caps and italics). Hands, face, clothes, highchair... he was a mess. I really hope he doesn't have a psychological disorder, like self-mutilation (OMG), because between pulling out his hair at only a few months old, to ripping up his ear, poking his eyes out, scratching up his face until it bled and now self-induced nose-bleeds, I really have to keep my eye on him now. 點解啲脾氣咁臭嘅呢?
Right, 似老母.
Moving along ...
#123 Stairway to Mountain
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment