![]() |
| Top and bottom teeth coming in at the same time. No wonder CLM was so grouchy. |
I'm enjoying discovering his new-found skills (aka developmental milestones) though. One day he reached over to hug me and then gave me a pat on the back, then cracked me a big smile! OMG, I so melted on the spot! He's no longer afraid of the Roomba, but sometimes will actually listen to me when I tell him not to touch it. Meaning the rest of the time he just ignores me and gets a kick out of getting it to start. He points to things he wants us to give him, recognizes his BB兔 and his 含蓄的 moosey. I love it when we tell him to 錫錫, he gently head-butts us. That's his idea of 錫錫. Haha~ 跳舞舞 is the funniest as he swings his arms from side to side like an orchestra conductor. He doesn't bob to music, just swings his arms. I'm actually surprised that his bye-byes are still very 含蓄. I have a feeling he's associated that type of wave with the term "含蓄".
跳舞舞!
Took CLM to the Sears Portrait Studio - March 23, 2013
CLM's definitely more vocal now and we're trying to teach him how to say certain things. Although I always refer to myself as 阿娘, mom's been teaching him 媽媽. I don't know if it's me but I hear "mum mum" all the time, especially when he's cranky and wants me to hold him. Then it's "mum mum mum mum mum mum muuuuuuummmmm..." His speech development comes in phases I noticed. He'll go through a set of sounds one day, and completely move on to another the next. By the time we catch on to his babbling sounds, he's already miles ahead of us. Who's teaching who eh? Sometimes we tease him and still imitate his "but da but da but da" sounds (one of the earlier phases). We're so old school, lol. A few weeks ago, we took him to see the Ultimate Dinosaurs exhibit at the ROM and he kept saying "woh woh ar!". Yes BB, those are very big woh woh's!!
![]() |
| I'm here to see... |
![]() |
| ... woh woh's! |
I'm not a fan of cleaning up messy food off of babies (or the floor) so I don't really let CLM feed himself. I'm not worried that he won't learn how to eventually stick things into his mouth but one time we put a container of blueberries in front of him and he basically "chipmunk'ed" them all into his mouth! Wah! Where did he learn that from?!? See, I'm not worried at all...
![]() |
| Good Friday 2013 |







1 comment:
CLM's 跳舞舞 is so funny. :)
Hope it will be easier after the first teeth.
Post a Comment