It's been a while since I've posted! Yes, I've fallen behind on P365 2013 which means I haven't done much since coming back from HK. What I finally ended up doing late last night though, was catch up on the photo-a-day for CLM. I took the photos, just had to put them into the digital album. Now that that's done and up to date, maybe I can tell myself to get cracking on the 8 weeks of layouts that I'm sort of dreading to do, haha...
CLM is finally walking! That little bibibak is always practicing by walking round and around the kitchen island, stopping by the Roomba every once in a while to stare at it and wondering if he should go touch it. When CLM was still crawling, he used to go touch the Roomba all the time despite us scolding him not to. One time he pressed the button and the Roomba started "coming at him" so I told him urgently: "你仲唔快啲走啊!?! Wuwu 機來咬你喇!!" He would go "test the waters" and touch the Roomba and quickly scoot off to see if it'll actually come after him and since the Roomba attempts to re-dock itself after it gets moved, it'll start making noises which freaks CLM out even more so now he knows not to go near it.
 |
| Still no teeth, but adorable nonetheless! |
However, he still tests
me by going to my computer, pressing the keyboard and throwing my mouse. We've told him so many times over NOT to go near my computer (he once picked up my portable hard drive and whipped it across the room,
while it's spinning). Last night, I was working on my computer and he would come around every time I walked away to do something,
just to see what he can do and get away with. After shooing him away a couple of times, I noticed him quickly walk by, nonchalantly press a key on my keyboard and quickly ran off!!! That little sneaky CLM! Giggling the entire time! Babies nowadays are just too smart!
No comments:
Post a Comment