Monday, December 3, 2012

Okay, I REALLY Jinxed It

Okay, so I really did jinx it.  My dear CLM woke up every hour the last two nights, rendering this poor mammie a walking zombie.  I'm pretty sure it's because he's congested although he sounds fine during the day!  I think poor CLM caught a cold from 文生.  Who happen to have gotten a flu shot... go figure!  I better not get sick again...

Photobucket
Yet another CLM dominated page!  I gotta get out more, LOL~!

On Saturday, I took Curtasee shopping at Fairview Mall.  OMG, I remember why I can't stand shopping on weekends, let alone in the month of December!  People are so pushy and rude!  I shake my head every year thinking why people bother with Christmas shopping, when they forget the real reason behind Christmas.  Sigh.  I contemplated taking Curtasee to see Santa, but decided against it because I know he's going to start squirming and then crying, lol.

I have a feeling December is just going to fly right by and before I know it, I would have completed my first ever Project 365, survived my first year as a mammie and Curtasee will be one.  Oh Em Gee...

No comments: