Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Summer's Coming to an End Already?!

Wow, I can't believe it's been a month since I came back from Tokyo. Why does time fly by so quickly anyway? It seem like only a short while ago that I finally finished scrapping my Hong Kong 2008 photos (but it's been 3 weeks already!!) and I thought scrapping my 3-day trip to Tokyo would be a breeze. Wah, I'm a month behind lor! I just hope it's not going to take me a year and a half to scrap the couple of pages!!

With the CNE opening last Friday and the week-long non-stop raining, I'm gradually feeling the end of summer. Bleh! Temperature hasn't been exactly hot either. Sigh... although it is more comfortable at 22C when it's not raining, I'd like the summer not to end so quickly. July/August always give me a "vacation" kind of mood but once September rolls along, it's the back-to-school season which = ewwww. That just means leaves will fall, then snow and then the winter blues. Just thinking about the looong winter months makes me shiver. Poopie!

On another note, I just spent the entire night killing fruit flies. Must have squished at least 15 of them bastards. Teaches them to eat up my cantaloupe :( 見一隻殺一隻!!

No comments: