Monday, November 9, 2009

Project Itchy Butt

After a full week of battling off a bug that both 文生 and I caught, it finally hit me full blast today (just as 文生 is recovering). So I decided to stay home and rest BUT it was so warm and nice out! Not wanting to waste quite possibly the last nice day of the year, 文生 and I went out for a bit to find materials to build this:

Done in 1.5 hours and super eager to see how many channels I can get, I plugged it in only to find out that I only got ONE channel: a US infomerical one -_-" well, at least it's in HD. I fiddled around with it by moving it around and ended up with another HD channel from Buffalo. So....2 channels... poo. At least it worked...poo.

2 comments:

細V said...

Nice!! :D If you have a longer cable maybe you can relocated to the window and see?

It makes perfect xmas gift tho.. :D Downtown may have better reception..

Faye E said...

put it on your balcony, it will sure look nice...