Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Help~!

Further to my post a while ago (wow, a loooong while ago) regarding scrapbook kit designing...I finally finished one! OMG! Now I'm trying to win this design contest on Artscow.com. I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier, but wondering if anyone is willing to help me out by just doing a few simple steps (no need to buy anything unless of course, you want to. Their discounted prices are pretty good and I've ordered from them a number of times):
  1. Click here and sign up for a free account
  2. Click here and click on "Add to My Kits" for all the kits that are "Free"
That's it! Simple enough! These contests are weekly and ongoing. Currently, one of my alphas are in the top twenty and I hope to get into the top ten!!



I'm going to post my first complete kit on Saturday, when the new contest starts. Please help me win 1st place!! hahahah!!

No comments: