Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My new toy arrived!

Muahahaha! My new toy finally arrived today! I'm so excited for my new 22" Ultrasharp widescreen monitor. Funny how I'm always behind on my techie stuff. When people were playing Nintendos, I was just being introduced to Atari; while my classmates had PCs, I got a typewriter; when I finally got a computer, people were on their third systems; when Discmans were in, I bought my first Walkman; when I finally got a 16" CRT, people had 17" LCDs; when I was using my Pentium 2, my friends had their Pentium 4's; as I'm using my 19" LCD, my 12 year old cousin surfs on her 23" widescreen.


Finally, I feel a little updated with my new HTPC (with a Blu-Ray player, woot!) that I recently purchased. Although it wasn't purchased by choice, I'm still feeling good about it. And now, my first widescreen! Next in line, a new 46" 1080p LCD TV...

No comments: